Land Use & Outline Plan
The West Campus Development Trust submitted the Land Use & Outline Plan Report to the City of Calgary in the fall of 2013.
- See the Land Use & Outline Plan (PDF)
- Review the Transportation Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Read the Sustainability Statement (PDF)
- Read the Design Statement (PDF)
- View the updated concept rendering (PDF)
- Read the original submitted Land Use & Outline Plan (PDF) report.
What is a Master Plan?
A ‘Master Plan’ sets a clear vision and strategy for the development of a new built area: layout of streets and other infrastructure, transportation, and open space frameworks. The Master Plan also includes
economic, social and environmental sustainability as key elements for implementation.
The Master Plan for the West Campus sets out a structure for development that is both sensitive, and serves as an asset, to the greater community. The goal is to create a community that is complete,
vibrant and sustainable and fosters a high quality of life.
What are the next steps?
City Council approved our application on September 8, 2014.
Now that Council has granted land use, the Trust can move forward with development and construction.
The West Campus Plan is a long-term vision with implementation over the next 15 to 20 years. We expect occupancy will occur by 2018.